I love the smell of nepotism in the morning! ;)
Many thanks to Marmee for passing on the Liebster Award in my general direction!
And Mum's mod-ed version means telling 6 random things about me, answering 6 questions, then asking 6 questions for my nominees to answer...here goes nothing!
6 Random Facts About Me
1. I just wrote a post with ten random facts about me, so you get a few as bonus ;) I won't write 6 out here for fear of repetition and well, I'm drawing a blank on interesting facts about me this morning! Haha!
6 Additional questions...
1. One thing you're most proud of in your life
Arg. My mind has gone blank. Maybe my history degree? I'm kinda proud of sticking out uni and getting it, but mostly I am proud that I still use a lot of the critical thinking/post modernist understanding stuff I learnt from it in my day to day life. I know, right?! ;) Also, it didn'tmake me hate history, and in fact I still dream of studying more. One day. Maybe.
2. Your favourite food/drink
Tea! I drink so much I've actually started switching to decaf ;) And lately I'm really getting more into herbal teas than ever before.
3. Place you'd like to travel to - if you had the opportunity.
Oh man, so many!! My top three: China, Russia and Prince Edward Island ;)
4. Your favourite project to date
Probably my Knitty Thermal - I'd attempted it three times before actually knitting it in full, while recovering from one of my eye operations and it's one of the few things I've knit that I actually wear with any kind of frequency. If I knit it again I'd make it longer in the body but I don't think I'll ever knit it again! ;)
5. Your favourite film or book
I already answered my favourite book and for movies, it varies, but probably The Wizard of Oz. I just love everything about it.
6. Who you'd most like to have met and had a conversation with (in any time period of history!)
This is the hardest question EVER!! Like that five people you'd invite for dinner...I struggle to pick just five let alone one! Haha! I think I'll say Corrie Ten Boom, as I love her books and the way she writes about God and faith makes me feel like I'm not alone in things.
And, 6 questions for my nominees...
1. What is your favourite quote/poem/song lyric?
2. Who is your hero (or heroine?)
3. Who is your favourite author?
4. What skill would you most like to acquire/develop?
5. Whereis your favourite place (can be somewhere you've been or not!)
6. What movie can you watch over and over without getting bored of it?
And 6 people I nominate are....
Anabelle at Annabelle Serendipity
Rachel at Blogging is for Lovers
Jen at Give a Hoot, Read a Book
Jenny at The Modest Peacock
And anyone else who wants to play along!